Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I LOVE PUNS

Got these off of someone else's blog. (thanks Rick)

Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.

A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says, "I'll serve you, but don't start anything."

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: "Does this taste funny to you?"

What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh.

A dwarf, who was a mystic, escaped from jail. The call went out that there was a small medium at large.

I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did! My favorite is the last one.

5 comments:

Shel said...

Hahahah, my fave was the last one, too! Those are fun. Thanks for sharing!

Kenzee Jo said...

hahhaa... thanks!! I needed that :)

Sarah said...

My favorite was the jumper cable one. Hilarious.

Kristie said...

I liked the last one, too. Great minds think alike. Too funny!

Emily Rocha said...

im putting the antenna one on my facebook it's funny!