Friday, September 18, 2009

SURPRISE

Yesterday after painting, I decided to stop in at the McDonalds in Pecan Grove to grab something for supper. While I was waiting in line I saw what I thought was a squirrel at first, running right beside the building. On closer inspection, I saw that it was a fat mouse (or Steve suggested maybe a rat). This turned my stomach so, I almost got out of line, but I REALLY wanted one of those mushroom and swiss burgers. They are SO good!!! I mentioned my sighting to the person at the window and she said she would tell somebody. Marvin Zindler I need you!!!! Steve said since it was outside it's no big deal. I say where you see them outside, they are probably inside too. I hate mice! The only creature I hate worse is a snake!!!!!

4 comments:

Alisha said...

I can't even handle McDonald's-- we won't even go there for the sake of my stomach. But a mouse/rat-- yikes! You must have really wanted that burger!! I get it-- food wins all for me too.

Shel said...

Yikes! I probably would've done the same thing, though.. food does prevail :)

Emily Rocha said...

Marvin Zindler is dead :(

Leslie said...

ewww.... I really would love to try one of those burgers though!