Thursday, January 15, 2009

5 THINGS TAG

5 things in your purse:
1.wallet
2.planner
3.keys
4.phone
5.brush

5 things in your workroom:
1.craft table
2.futon
3.shelf
4.chair
5.bed-needs to be gotten out of there so i have room to craft

5 things you always wanted to do:
1.be able to paint
2.be able to draw
3.write a book
4.play the piano (i took lessons for 4 years when i was a kid, but i need a refresher)
5.play the guitar (i also took lessons for a little while but didn't stick with it long enough to learn much)

5 things you are into:
1.blogging
2.crafts
3.decorating
4.crossword puzzles
5.reading

5 bloggers you want to tag:
1.jennifer
2.liz
3.leslie
4.laura
5.lori

5 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm it! I guess I will have to post this next (tomorrow)!

Lori Hurst said...

I'm on it - hope I don't have to wait for the other four...

Laura said...

I will be doing it shortly.

Jennifer said...

okley dokley!

Laura said...

Just finished, and it was fun! Thanks, Carol.