Monday, January 12, 2009

CAROL NEEDS...

1.Carol needs to be grounded in some very basic things-Sounds like a good idea to me!
2.Carol needs Assessment Information Request-?????
3.Carol needs a 1995 a retired Tony Carter teapot of a chaise lounge with the gramaphone on a small table-hmmm. Sounds very interesting!
4.Carol needs our help-That's for sure!
5.Carol needs to change-I need to change my evil ways baby!
6.Carol needs a power source-I sure do!!!! I'm tired way too much!
7.Carol needs more busts-I sure do! Mine are way too small!
8.Carol needs eyes in the back of my head, Elasti-girl arms, and a magic wand-Not a bad idea! I really could of used these when I was raising kids though!
9.Carol needs the alternative GNU classpath class-I'm confused!
10.Carol needs prayers-Amen!
I saw this on another blog and thought I would try it out. You google your name and needs after it. These are the first 10 responses to mine. Try it! It's very enlightening and surprisingly quite a few of them were true!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Jennifer needs...
1. a smack daddy
2. to play by the rules
3. to give birth in the next week
4. your support
5. a cane
6. to lose some weight
7. a shave
8. a muzzle
9. to have a session or two with a therapist
10. our prayers

Odd how many are appropriate.

Laura said...

I stole this and did it on my blog. So funny what pops up.