Wednesday, January 7, 2009

GUESS WHICH ONE I AM?

All jokes aside, at this point, weight loss isn't just a desire based on vanity. I know that I will never be 22 again, much lighter and wrinkleless. But I do want to be healthier. I do want to enjoy life more and increase the chances of living longer. My children may never admit it, but they need me, and my future grandchildren will too! {smiles}
The paragraph above is a quote from another blog that I subscribe to, but I feel EXACTLY the same way!!!!!! Now I just need the stength, discipline, and motivation to do it!!!!! I've done it before so I know I can do it again! I was manic at the time so that helped me to do it, but I lost 15 pounds another time when I wasn't manic. It all was on Weight Watchers. I kept the weight off for 2 years the first time because I had changed my eating habits. I just gradually slipped back to my old habits. Please pray for me!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'll pray for you, and you can pray for me! Maybe all those prayers going back and forth will help both of us.